Art prints are an easy way to display a little anatomical love. It’s become a hot theme in recent years for music posters; artists are using every technique they can think of. You just have to take your pick.
- This print “Momento Vitae” by Alexander Beeching, is available on 20×200 is meant to give a look of star constellations. The result is breathtaking. Prices vary by size.
- While I wasn’t at the concert, or any concert yet for The Avett Brothers, this poster may need a spot in my house. Illustrator Rob Jones of Animal Rummy has a vast collection of posters. Size- 24×36, $35.
- LA based artist Sylvia Li has an opulent set of 4 prints with some of her La Catrina illustrations boxed and ready for gifting. Each is 12×12; $385.
- The typography of this poster was meant to be a class exercise, but has become a poster that every household should own. Artist Teagan White has a gift. Prices vary by size.
- Truly a touching gift for a loved one, “Anatomy of Love” is by artist Anna Bond. The Rifle Paper Co has 11×14 prints available in their shop for $40.