Every good street anatomist has their fair share of science related fashion. I myself have a nice collection of Threadless tees, but now I’m thinking it’s time to upgrade to some even cooler duds.
- This may be a sweater for boys, but how many people are hoping this Fair Isle inspired sweater will fit them? Gap never looked so cool. $44.50.
- This “Guts” tshirt shows off an appreciation for what’s really inside you. Available in a variety of colors in cuts for both men and women. $21.90-24.90.
- The skirt just sold out, but I had to include it because I want it so badly. Made from crocheted skulls, it’s subtle and feminine with a bit of an edge.
- Alexander McQueen certainly loved anatomy in fashion (I can guarantee they continue the trend in the fashion house). These 5” peep-toes are no exception; and with snakeskin no less! $647.
- This “Black Ribs” bodysuit would make workouts or lounging more awesome than ever. Available in black or white. $85.